MAROC POKER ONLINE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures)

3 participants

Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) Empty Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures)

Message par KKAAlid Mer 20 Jan - 16:58

Hey, I have just left a tournament with AQ offsuite. I am going to tell you what happened and I hope you shae what you would do if you were me.
I had 35K and the one who I lost against had 54K. I was watching the way he playde. He is a very loose player. he can call you with whatever. anyways I saw for exempele that he called a huge raise with K5 when he had 20K and was calling to the river when he only got pair 5.
anyways. I was playing a tournamnet 3players were left before getting to the price. my position was 22. I got AQ under the gun and wanted to fold it but decided to raise pot and then see if anyone would call and of course I knew that he would call me. (I raised 4500) when the flop came it was5 8 5 A not posseblity to flush. so I decided to continue raising... I raised 7500 and got a blixt call. the turn came it was an A so I decided to check and then look what he would do. he decided to make and raise 15K didnt know if I should call or fold when I got 3 of kind but I knew that he didnt have anything like (pocket 5 or pocket 8). so I decided to reraise him all in. now the showdown. me got AQ and he got A5 offsuite Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 149719 I left at position 152 and then another player left and then we were at the price.....
I AM SO STUPIDHey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 822510 Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 822510 WHEN I MADE THAT CALL. But I dont know
what would you do with AQ?? I usually fold them Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 149719 but top pair and then three of kind SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKHey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 149719 Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 199993 Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 199993 Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 199993 Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 199993 Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 199993 Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 199993 Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 199993
KKAAlid
KKAAlid
2 paires
2 paires

Masculin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) Empty Re: Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures)

Message par KKAAlid Mer 20 Jan - 16:59

I hope you understand something of what I wrote here Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 26879
KKAAlid
KKAAlid
2 paires
2 paires

Masculin

Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) Empty Re: Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures)

Message par Marock Mer 20 Jan - 18:15

For me AQ and 3 to money its allin in late position to steal blinds or just fold to avoid accidents at this level of the tourney and it happens .
Marock
Marock
Moderateur
Moderateur

Masculin

Message par KKAAlid Jeu 21 Jan - 3:59

Yeah, thats the right play is to fold AQ. well 2 or 3 hands before, I folded JJ against an all in (10K) I should have called it, but I thought I dont need chips now. I can wait till the money. But when I got the AQ I thought I can raise it. I know it was a stupid move Hey a hand to discuss (no pictures) 149719 and it costed me 5$.
is there any websitethere I can learn about strategy? tournament
KKAAlid
KKAAlid
2 paires
2 paires

Masculin

Message par sanna76 Mer 13 Avr - 3:02

was the right move;)
sanna76
sanna76

Féminin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé