MAROC POKER ONLINE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr)

2 participants

You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) Empty You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr)

Message par KKAAlid Jeu 3 Fév - 14:02

Hey Everybody! That thread will be long! tldr means: too long dont read.

Yestrday I posted a question about discussing hands and ATLAS answerd me that it was a good idea and said That I could post it somewhere else in the forum. But then I came with another idea. Why can't I just start writing time to time at the forum at one thread where I can discuss pokerteori, hand history and strategy.

Ps: If you think that thread is in the wrong place, It would be nice to move it to the correct place.'

Anyways, The idea at that thread is to dicuss poker in 2 language, English and 3aransia, you know what I mean if you are a moroccan. Otherwise 3aransia: writing the moroccan dialect with french alphabet.

I am kinda bad at english thats why I will be using 3aransia sometimes!.

Who Is KKAAlid:

My name is Khalid and I am 23 years old. (next week i will be 23 You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 55075 ) I am moroccan /from casablanca, but I am in Sweden to live with my girlfriend.
I moved to Sweden when I was 20 years old, So I haven't been here in so long time. -Some people will wounder if i am young and have been 20 years in Morocco why don't I speak french? the answer is I was KASOL fi almadrasa.-

Why did I shoose KKAAlid as a nickname?: Well my name is Khalid. most people in Sweden prounounce my name as KALID. So yeah I though the best nickname I could make from my name that relate to poker is KKAAlid. at some websites you will find me playing with KhaaLiiiiiiD.

KKAAlid and relation with Poker:

I started playing poker for fun in summer 2009. Then I was making small deposit time to time like 20$ and losing it in a week or something like that. I liked poker so much That whenever I lost my 20$ I maybe made another deposit... one time I was reading at the internet and heard about the bankrull management, and it felt like aha! I shouldnt set with my whole 20$ at the table I maybe should make a bigger deposit and play with 25 buy in rule.
So I made a 50$ deposit and tried to play NL2. I tilted it away and just stopped playing at internet for the moment.
At the end of 2009 I played a live tournament with my friends at work, and won the first price 700€. the buy in was 50€+5€. (we have kron at sweden and it was 500kr+50kr). Since then we played every month live tournaments. I won the first price 6 times and was ITM 3 times more. Beside playing MTT live we played cash game with blinds 5kr/10kr. (about 0,50€/1€ lets call it NL100). anyways my live profit is +6000€ You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 697864 .

The result is not the same at the internet because while I was playing live I was making shot time to time at the internet to see if I maybe could be a winner there too.

So levels I played before was from NL2 to NL200. and then I played Pot Limit Omaha (which is the game I prefer). at Omaha I played from PLO2 to PLO100.

At internet I have lost my BR more then 4 times playing Omaha! and I tell u it is not fun You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 199993 You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 822510 .

Problem and Solution:

Yeah, I had a problem playing internet poker, specially when I noticed that my biggest problem is TILT!. Which makes me not play my A-game, but playing worse!
When I talk about tilt it doesnt mean like : O 27o reraise all in. or squeze everyhand. But my problem was I changed the way I played. maybe from playing tight agressive to play Tight passive... or I maybe get it in all in looooose.
Anyways, I decided to take a break and the best way is to travel somewhere (not Morocco), So I decided to go to Egypte in October 2010. I stayed there in 3 weeks at a hotel far from Internet cafe so I will not go and play... anyways, I took with me about 100+ papers that talk about Psychology & Didactics that I could read while I am in egypte.
When I came back to Sweden I tried to not play online poker as much as I did before and tried to play poker as a hobby. So I decided to not play high limits.
The thing is since then the way I looked at poker changed, The first thing I did when I thought about playing poker again was to buy Holdem Manager (If you don't know what Holdem manager is I will post later information about the Holdem manager, I might record a session using hem and show it to you You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 492623 ). The main reasen why I bough is to see how much I won and how much I lost or won everyday/week/month/year. I used the trail version in september (at the momemnt i was playing microstakes at PokerStars). So here I am going to show you the result from September to January:
You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) Monthsseptembertojanuar

The picture shows the result of each month since september 2009 at pokerstars. Limits I was playing is NL2-NL10 and PLO2-PLO10. In january I made a +400$ profit which is good playing PLO10!!! so I was + 40buy in at the limit! You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 78777 You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 956326

My goal is to try to keep it up slowly playing PLO10 and try to move to PLO25 when I have 2500$ at my bankrull.
My current Bankrull is :
You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) Brpokerstars

I will try my best to not make a withdraw :D Because then I will never go up in limits!

Goals:

Read poker articles and watch pokervideos everyday
Try to update this thread at least once a week You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 416148 .
Try to record some videos and post it here to discuss, The language I will use the video might be darija... but if I find anyone intrested then I will keep doing that You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 492623. otherwise I will just stop doing it You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 492623.
Try to make a 500$ deposit at any website that support MPO If I reach the 2500$ at Pokerstars.

Anyways, my plan was to make the first thread long, But I have to go now! So I maybe do that in the next thread where I will post some pokerhands That I played. I will come up with a way how to post them in the forum You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 492623. I find that the best way to improve at playing poker is to discuss it with friends! So lets do it!

PS: Please tell me If I could write in darija here or If I should keep it in english! It would be more fun to talk darija here lool.

February challange:
Make at least 500$ profit this month !
Try to play 100 SnG and show If I could make profit playing SnG or not.
Try to win any event vs MPO members You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 492623 (might happen when I play you guys in FTP You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 699379 !).

I have to bring this to an end! I hope you like that idea of making a thread like that You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 492623.
Have a good night baslama You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 492623.
KKAAlid
KKAAlid
2 paires
2 paires

Masculin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) Empty Re: You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr)

Message par ATLAS Jeu 3 Fév - 21:50

A pleasant thread m8, thank you You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 492623 good continuation. by the way the 3aransiya (as you call it ) is not tolerated. MPO is a "francophone" forum only and .......we tolerate English You call it a blog, I call it a challange! Text, Pictures and Videos (tl,dr) 359500
ATLAS
ATLAS
Fondateur
Fondateur

Masculin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas